Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tagged by Ayuni

hhehehhe~ this is a long due tag from lil ayuni. alamakk takleh la nak letak link dia since blog dia dah privatize. =p

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below.
Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.
After that tag 6 people."
halamekkkk... nak tag2 orang yg tak best ni. akak dah jawap. org len mesti MALAS nak jawap. huh! Banana, Udenrique, rasa zaaaaaaaaaap tak?? ;p

Question 1 : I am ...


can this last forever?

2 - I really want to go ...

and..

for honeymoon.. boleh?

3 - My Favourite Place ...

suke~~ dari atas tu boleh nampak

=) =)

4 - My Favourite Colour ...
err.. isnt that not obvious already??

rumah sendiri nnt macam ni, boley?? at least my daughter's room ^^


5 - My Favourite Food ...

version mama *drooooooool*

6 - My Favourite Drink ...

help me survive the sleepless nights of studying ^^

7 - My School/College/University ...



8 - My Favourite Story ...

however life isnt a fairy tale..

9 - I was born in ...


10 - My hobby ...



11 - I live in ...



12 - I wish ...

hmm yg ni mcm tak dapat..

3 comments:

Madam Robert said...

tu hobi akak tu~!! cisssss...

Madam Robert said...

eh takkk... i put it as my wish .. hehee~*

CikHeNs said...

=p